- Plans and Engineering
- Structurally Engineered Floor System
- Engineering to C2 W50
- Building designed to Region A, B or C, Terrain Cat 2, Importance Level 2.
- Stramit Floor System (posts, brackets, screws, etc). Joists at 480mm centres. (If requested)
- 17mm structural ply CD. (Included with floor system)
- 75mm EPS Panel Wall System, cut ready to erect. External & Internal colours available are Surfmist or Paperbark
- Special Feature external panel available in Fine Stone, TDC or Real Zinc.
- Includes Top and Bottom Plate
Roof Design - Truss
- Trusses, roof battens and ceiling battens.
- Tie Down connection
- Colorbond roof, fascia and gutter available in all standard Colorbond colours
- Roof batts to R2.5 minimum
- Icon Plastic Eave sheeting
- Aluminium windows including jambs and architraves. External doorsills have pre-draining sills.
- Available in Surfmist, Paper Bark, Satin Black and Gloss White
- Grey Float Glass throughout with Clear Obscured Toughened to bathroom and toilet areas.
- Standard fibreglass fly mesh screens to windows
- Hume - Vaucluse XV8 & XV10 or Newington XN1 or XN 6- Solid Core Timber Door in Metal Frame
- Note: Weatherstrip at the bottom of the external doors are not included as standard.
- Aluminium Sill to front door
NON STANDARD OPTIONALS
- Fibreglass fly mesh screens
- Security Screens
- Hume -Sorrento SOR1, SOR5, SOR6 & SOR7 - High Density Honeycomb Core Construction Door in Metal Frame
- Hume Glass Opening XF1 - High Density Honeycomb Core Construction Door featuring hardended glass window in Metal Frame
- Satin Chrome Knob or lever type to Internal and external doors.
- Stairs are 3 treads.
- Steel stringers with tread.
Miscellaneous fixings etc
- Touch Up Paint